About Me

Hi my name is Chrissie aka Rugersmum, Originally I am from Cumbria but have lived in Middlesex since 1999, I live with my partner, our dog - Ruger (sadly passed away 3 Nov 09) and our cats Emily (sadly passed away 17 May 2014) and Dexter(sadly passed away 12 Jan 13). I have been involved with crafting from an early age, having started with knitting and sewing. The last ten years, however, I have turned to paper crafting designing my... Read Full Profile

Follow by Email

Followers

Blog Archive

4 June 2011
Summer Sizzler - 25% of all files available direct from my own store and Paperthreads - enjoy....
Keepsakes by design Store  HERE
Paperthreads  HERE

Does not include bargain basement
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My cutter files work on many machines. Such as the: Craft Robo, Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut. Common software used with these machines are: Funtime Scrapbooking, Pazzles, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Illustrator, KNK Studio, Sure-Cuts-a-Lot, and Robomaster. Don't forget to check back often for updates and freebies.
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 comments:

Permission Notice

*All images and files have been designed and created by Keepsakes-by-design. Please do not alter our files in any way and claim that they are your own design and sell. We work very hard on designing the templates for your personal use. Please do not share our files with your friends... Share the link to our site!! :) Thanks for your understanding and support!